The Biggest Loser Season 12 Episode 1 Premiere Week 1. Last season on The Biggest Loser, a lot of records were broken - and I'm thinking of quitting Rulon for reasons that do not know. Season 11 saw three ladies in the last three, and the same pair in the final, with the opera singer Olivia being named the winner. Oh, and the new coaches as well, although we will not see Cara and Brett this year. The same goes for Jillian Michaels, who is saying goodbye to the series.
New people, of course! And I'm not just talking about a new group of people who will head the Biggest Loser ranch and lose weight - I mean the new coaches. With Jillian out, Bob Harper can not do everything alone, and Biggest Loser Season 12 sees two new names to enter the fold: Anna Kournikova and Fifteen Dolvett.
Surely you know Kournikova, the former tennis star - since making his debut in the U.S. Open 1996 when he was only fifteen - her beauty turned heads. I do not blame you if it is known as the girl was kissing Enrique Iglesias music video "Escape". Although he never won a Grand Slam tournament as a singles player, was named the Women's Open Doubles Champion from Australia in 1999 and 2002, with Martina Hingis.
Participants are grouped by age and must choose his coach in the season 12 premiere. Tennis star Anna Kournikova and fitness expert Bob Dolvett Fifteen join Harper to complete the trio of coaches in the season.